Thursday, February 5, 2009

I know, I know...

This is going to sound weird but sometimes I think that a good song is one I don't notice at first. Especially at work (but it happens in the car and at home when I'm doing awesome things like cleaning dishes and blasting music), but seriously, an annoying song makes me jump to my feet and stop it IMMEDIATELY! Like if it happens to keep playing for one second more it will make my mind melt or something equally dramatic.

Explanation: I am at work and I need to write something. And sometimes writing is hard. If you can believe it or not...however, music helps. Anyway, if I am writing and can write with headphones on that not only means that I am a great writer, but also that great music is playing. Bad music is distracting but a good song I will not even hear. Weird. I know.

But, the best songs, of course will stop you in your tracks and allow you to do nothing else but listen.

No comments: