Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The wide open unknown

Sometimes I want to do things just so I can see what happens. I want to use the word "fuck" in inappropriate places and in serious/professional conversations just to see how people would react. I want to leave the stall open in public restrooms just to watch people feel uncomfortable. (And in that respect, I want to tell people in public restrooms that I think they are disgusting when they do obviously private things in public places.) I want to often treat people as if they were really close to me when I don't know them at all. I want to tell people I think they are lying. I want to leave work in the middle of the day. I want to go to the store in my pajamas. I want to not do my hair in the morning. I want to write obscene things in my work stories to see if anyone notices. I want to go on a week-long vacation and spend every penny in my savings account. I want to do a coordinated dance randomly in a club. I want to not use punctuation. And I want to buy a dog even though I know that it isn't really the best thing for me.

I mean, seriously. What is there to lose? The problem I keep running into, however, is that I don't want to lose anything.

1 comment:

LinzMeaux said...

I think these ideas would be fantastic. then you can blog about all the inappropriate things you do. I LOVE IT.