Friday, November 20, 2009

Really?!


Alright, so I have a confession to make. This month I am not sure that I got my $9 worth for my stunners. I don't know if it was the poor timing of their arrival or the actual product but I was disappointed on several fronts. I'll set the scene for you...

It's Saturday and I am home alone. I decide to update my iPhone since it's been telling me to do so for about a month. I use Eric's computer as mine is very slow and I plug my phone in, open iTunes and seem to be on my way. In the middle of the software update it says there is an error and now iTunes isn't registering my phone at all. (Not a good sign). In short, the phone freezes and the program closes. For about an hour I try to remain calm and get my phone up and running, but to no avail. At the end of my Apple-infused rage, which I have taken out on two computers, my phone and my kitchen table (with fists and shouts), Eric walks in the door. In his hand, my Stunner of the Month box. Because of my foul mood, this may have further affected the way I saw my stunners, but nonetheless when I opened the box I was not stoked. My biggest complaint is that they are white...again. Second complaint, they seem to only be fitting for a retired clown who thinks he/she is a stunner.

Oh well, not every month can be perfect. I forgive you, SOTM club organizers.

No comments: