Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Craigslist: best friend or worst enemy?

You know, I always thought that Craigslist and I were cool. That is, until today. You know, we've had our mishaps - bad roommates, the occasional scam, misleading apartment photos, but we've also shared a lot of great things - the hilarious arch nemesis ad, the free things section, and, who can forget about the missed connections postings...

But today, Craigslist showed me its evil side. And Craig himself led me to one of the worst feelings that I've ever felt. Because, really, what is worse than seeing your own job, that you are currently at, emailed to you via Craigslist post? My inbox instantly became my worst enemy when I saw that email come through. "So and so has forwarded you this craigslist.org posting, Associate Editor (San Francisco Bay Area)..."

Yeah, I guess so and so was right. I would be perfect for that job.

1 comment:

LinzMeaux said...

oh jeez........that's. unsettling.