Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's Official!


















I'm not sure what made me happier - seeing the "Stunner of the Month" box in my tiny metal mailbox, or actually getting the glasses. I will admit that the glasses are not as ridick as I had thought they would be, they actually are very similar to my "real" sunglasses except that they are purple on the outside and silver inside (which is rad, by the way).


Even cooler, the stunner shades came with a case, a pink cloth to clean the lenses with and a description of what the glasses are called (if your curious, these are called "candy") and the small note inside also warned me to "not let them get eaten off of my face." I am in love.

1 comment:

LinzMeaux said...

beyond the $9 a month thing, I'd LOVE to do it. I'm pretty jealous, actually. You're just about the radest person EVER.